On this page, we have a variety of useful information for customers, including ordering information, terms and conditions and details of our postage rates.
How to order
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day through this webshop
- Follow the instructions online to order
- Please note orders must be paid for online with a debit or credit card.
Order by phone:
- Call GB’s telephone number – 01246 582322. We’re open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- If ordering for a GB group, please have your group name and account number to hand
- Orders are taken by product code and quantity.
Order by email:
- Email your order to email@example.com
- Please state clearly the product code, price, description of goods and amount you wish to order
- Remember to add the appropriate handling charge.
Despatch and delivery
We aim to keep the cost of delivery as low as possible. Our despatch charges vary to realistically cover the following the cost of having the order picked and packed for you, the postage, and the administration cost of your order.
- We currently only accept orders from the UK
- You may select a different delivery address from the card holder address details
- We aim to deal with orders within three working days (excluding weekends)
The relevant despatch charge (see below) will be added to your basket, once your ordering is complete.
- Orders up to £5.00: £1.65 despatch charge
- Orders between £5.00 and £9.99: £2.75 despatch charge
- Orders between £10 and £29.99: £3.95 despatch charge
- Orders between £30 and £49.99: £5.95 despatch charge
- Orders between £50 and £99.99: £9.75 despatch charge
- Orders between £100 and £399.99: £14.50 despatch charge
- Orders over £400 are free
- Returns: £2.75
- Fast track: £7.50
A returns procedure form will be dispatched with your order in case you need to send anything back.
- This form must be completed and returned with the item(s) indicating the reason for return within 28 days of purchase.
- Please note worn goods can’t be refunded unless they’re faulty.
- We regret that no postage or carriage can be refunded for returned items.
- Any returns should be dispatched to X1: X1 House, 93 Whitby Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3DR.
General terms and conditions
- Prices are subject to revision as necessary – this includes any VAT changes in accordance with HM Revenue and Customs.
- GB group account holders – goods ordered are chargeable by invoice.
- All account invoices are payable within 30 days.
- Outstanding accounts – a late payment charge of £20 for every 30 days will be added to accounts that exceed the 30 day credit period. To avoid charges being added please contact a member of GB’s business team if you know payment is going to be delayed.